Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Lemon: Released Murderer is a "A Good Kid"

I live two blocks from Trinity Bellwoods Park in Toronto where an innocent walker was murdered by some of Miller's Sidewalk Soldiers.
Likely half of the bums in Toronto are kids who are pissed off at their parents and want to prove how independent and special they are.
Undoubtedly I've walked by these young adult delinquents and refused to give them money - I was lucky my number wasn't up.
But of course this murder was done by a good kid. No. Not all (if any) of these street kid bums are poor and abused.
Scarfe said his client comes from a supportive and loving family who will be there for her every step of the way through the process and believes the evidence at an upcoming trial will paint a different picture of the woman.
"She's a good kid," he said.
Good kid my arse. She killed a guy.

No comments: