Monday, January 14, 2008

Coyote Blog on NASA's Gavin Schmidt

Warren Meyer (Golden Lemon Awardee) on Gavin Schmidt's puff piece in WashPost. (Gavin was noted in our Pielke post from this morning).

Over at Climate Skeptic, I take a quick look at the most recent Gavin Schmidt PR piece in the Washington Post, claiming that 2007 was, you know, really hot.

But I wanted to share two funny bits with you. First, from the climate crowd who claims to have their science so buttoned down that we skeptics should not even be allowed to talk about it any more, comes this:

Taking into account the new data, they said, seven of the eight warmest years on record have occurred since 2001

What new data? That another YEAR had been discovered? Because when I count on my own fingers, I only can come up with 6 years since 2001.

No comments: