Monday, February 11, 2008

With a Whimper

I feel free as I finish my second week without logging on to point at the foibles of others or make a few foibles of my own. I doubt anyone missed us, and I didn't really miss blogging so a happy non-marriage resulted.

When I read about Suzuki declaring that politicians that don't agree with him should go to jail, when I saw that Hep C denier Allan Rock had regained a pulpit from which to slander Brian Mulroney, when I looked at a weather forecast that called for nothing but frigid weather for the foreseeable future, when I considered the debate from the MSM supporting Islamic fundamentalists' rights to shut down Levant, I realized: All is Lost.

We are focked.

Western governments will continue acting only in their self-interest, in the belief that they only win when everyone else loses. Our planet will get colder and golf seasons shorter; and very possibly the laws of a primitive culture will become the law of the land before I pass on, sometime around the Mulroney inquisition reaches its 2000th day of sitting.

So that's all for now, folks.

No comments: