Sunday, June 03, 2007

Gore Admits He Ain't Got It

GORE DOUBTS HE HAS THE RIGHT STUFF FOR WHITE HOUSE
CHICAGO -- Al Gore isn't sure he has the "aptitude for politics" -- but he has not ruled out running for president in 2008. The former v-p said at a signing event for his new book, The Assault on Reason, that he wasn't sure he has what it takes to be elected president in today's political climate. "I don't expect to get into this race," he told the Tennessean newspaper. "I strongly prefer to serve in other ways. I haven't definitely ruled out a return to politics for the rest of my life, but I don't expect to re-enter politics because I don't think I'm very good at some of the things that the modern political system rewards and requires."
The Sun
Likely because he knows he'd get hammered for all his hypocrisy, exaggerations and outright lies.
Naturally he'd preferred to just be exalted as the new prophet.

No comments: